Thursday, March 13, 2008

woRking daYs..*.*

Today i went working..^^
haha..
----> my mum shop..hehe..
lol..working also so happi meh..
no mah..because at least not so boring wat..
haha..so,i went my mum shop working..but..who know..
also veri boring..nth to do want..
they summore dun let me serve customer..
bcz i dun know how to see the code of the price..
tat y lur..
wat i can do was..
arrange those necklace,bracelet..
arranging..snap by cctv..hehe..--->>

after that..nth to do again..
arghh..XIEN!!
so..i try all diamond ring..
my mum's staff tel my mum..
eh,ur daughter think of married d..
she waering diamond ring..haha..
aiyoh,make me so shy nia..
i jz smile then said..no lah..
haha..hmm..
think it twince..
did i think it b4..?nope lah..
not the time yet..hehe..
but..during the moment..
my mind..appear *him* hehe..

i love this^^ --->>
actually i wan pierce earing wan..
but..i scared pain..T_T
so..think 1st..
yeah..
finaly 6 pm aredy..
can bec home aredy..
haha..
take a pic b4 leave..
crazy gurl..hehe..--->>
fghjkvdcxscvbnmnbvcxzasdf

gh

g

g


g

g

No comments: