Monday, March 3, 2008

boring day..

Today,i woke at 6pm..
hahaha..
wat a sweet slp yesterday..
i dream alot alot thing..maybe think too much during day time..
hehe..but,i also wake for sereval time..
my fren la!kep phone me..
and when i pick the phone..he answer..:' is the time go to TOILET..'
wth.. *&@#!#..
fel like eat him up!
although i on silent,and put it in the drawer..
but dun know why..when it vibrate i still can hear..=.=
din know that my ear so GENG..
i din pick up the phone..but i aslo cant slp..T_T
swt..nex time i should put my ph out there..
haha..
he was too free i guess..
so..i straight turn off my phone..
and continue my slp until 6pm..
hehehe..

*i wish i can hav a nice day today..^^
i dun wan be moody anymore..
and also wish can chat alot with him today..
i reali miss him alot..*

okay,is the time for tuisyen again..
so,stop here^^

No comments: