Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sad,moody,cried,----Leave.

Hmm..this few day i fel so moody..

du reali hav a mood!!

my heart felt veri uneasy..

i FELT like CRY!

but..my tears cannot drop..

wth..pls tell em what's going on.

i knew wat make me so sad actually..

i can FELT it..

felling..nvr will be false.

but,i dare not face the reality..

and what's reali happened..

i dun wan..=[


haiz..

reali no mood SIA!!!

i hate the felling..

but..i reali cant smile..

no even 1 smile for my day..


I dun wan this..

i reali felt like crying..

perhaps,the pain make me dun know how to cry.

No one know my felling,

i'm suffer..

shall i forgot it?

take it as a memory n start my new life?

Perhaps..it was the best way for me..

the happiness b4,no longer belongs to me in future..

I reali miss the moment.
*Dear,u sick sick must take care urself yah,fas Fas recover oh*

No comments: