Thursday, March 27, 2008

shOppIng liFe *.*

kinda a long time din post le..
this few day few so lazy and busy sia..
wat kind of business make me busy??

haha..SHOPPING !
time passing so fas..
nid to start study again..
btw,i'm kinda happi..
and quite look forward for my college life..
and reali looking forward to be with u too.. :)
but something sad also..
going to leave..haiz..
this few days,see my mum..
i felt she look like kinda sad and moody..
loook like..
reluctant to let me go..
hahaha..
ppl hvn go,she ask me when wana cum bec d..==
hehe..haiz..actually,i also sad wan to go there..
but..happi more than sad..seriously..
=X hehe
hmm..this few day reali tired..
kep shopping shopping n SHOPPING!
go out with fren..
1 by 1 said i wana go kl d..
wan make a farewell..
lol..taught i din came bec d mah..
kl so near only..wan everyday cum bec also can..
err,sorry,talk too much..
hehe..
but okie la,so that i can buy my thing..
cz nid buy mani stuff..
college stuff lah..
like stationary and clothes..
beside that,also nid buy mani mani thing..
shampoo la,pillow la,blanket la..
and bla bla bla!
seriously,i reali like going to move my whole cupboard there..
haha.. haiz..din reali hav a beg can put all these thing..
i think i should get a new luggage hold..
gurl wat,sure alot stuff wan lars..
anyway,i enjoy packing!
hehe..i love packing since i was small..
kinda weird right?
perhaps,yea..=]
hmm..
tml wan go pray my grandmother at penang..
cheng meng cheng meng..
after tat go shopping again ==
i need i wan 2 new beg,a new watch,2 new shoe ^^
then everything done..^.*
wahh..going to hav fun tml..
sure alot food there!!
lol..eat again..haha
saturday cheng meng my grandpa,
and sunday cheng meng my great great-grandfather..
haiz..so mani cheng meng need to go..
sure sun burn again >.<>
T_T sun block not reali use to me.. after apply it..
also will turn dark..
so..i think i nid to wear a jecket,long pants,n a cap!
oh yah,along with a umbrella too..(:
yea,gud idea.. jz..maybe inside will burning gua..
so hot!! wonder tat i will fainted or not..
aiyah,nvm lah..sweating is gud for health..
lolz..=.= swt.. talking nonsence again..paiseh paiseh..

No comments: