Sunday, March 16, 2008

---SundaY---

Today is sunday..
hmm..dun know why..
since i awake til now..
not reali n a gud mood..
haiz..
Since my mum doesn't work today..
so..we do creampuff!
haha..because..
my dad love creampuff alot..
tat y my mum learn!
hahaha..baking..baking..--->>
Anyway,veri enjoy doing that..
veri fun ler..
but i do until..
abit geli la..when me squeeze the stuff into a shape..
hahaha..
but..the taste not bad lar..
make by ownself ler..
sure mz praise myself abit..
heheeh..
da lang!! done --->>
hehe..
1st time did this..
okie d lar..hor..hehe..
During afternoon..
my dad home..because of the creampuff..==
normaly,i jz can see him after the sun set..
lol..sound like ghost sia..
hahaha..
bz he busy wat..hehe..
today since both of them also free..
we went some furniture shop for hav alook..
because my dad wanna know wat kind furniture we wan for our bed room..
hehe..Before that..we went our new house 1st..
because we nid know the measurement of batheroom b4 order the bathtub..
my opposite house..the owner hav alot car..
haha..so rich..!
he drive fairladyz man..==
so yeng..hahahah..
hmm..for a 60++ years old's old man..
i guess..he not veri suitable gua..
hehehe..summore stick those sticker..
hmm..and write the..'FIRE MOUTIAN'
no idea wat it mean by..
hahaha..
After this,send my bro sister to swiming lesson..
my bro n sister ..so cute..--->>
then go dinner..
tat all..
my day passed simple n happy..^^
For now..nth to do liao..
yesterday din chat alot with him..
miss him..lol..
i everyday also miss him wan lar..
hahahaha...
then ppl reali miss him wat..=D

No comments: