Wednesday, March 5, 2008

06-03-2008...~*

Take photo with my herbie b4 i go..^^

Today, 6-03-08..
wah,so fast..10-03-08 mz take my car test aredy..T_T
haha..i wish i can pass the BUKIT section..
i worry i too nervous then..FAIL..
haha..wish me gud luck lar..
waiting for moutain..---->>

my turn my trun..T_T---->>
4more day!!
so..today went practise again lur..
but..today the car i drove..
abit..wat wat wat..lor..
sometime the handbreak cant pul wan..==

the car like that wan..-->>

tml is my trial CAR EXAM...
worry worry worry..

Next week 12-03-08..
OMG..my spm result..=[
But my mum,kep laugh me ah..
she ask me nid take stocking put on head or not..
result no gud shame ma..
cheh..like that wan mother..hahaha..
anyway,come wat may come,and go wat may go..
so,dun care lah..^^
worry too much is no gud..


Today,for me was nothing..
nth special..nth happen..
everything are going fine..
jz..miss him alot..
i'm sure i'll miss him more n more..
cant reali chat alot with him..
but,i also wish dun chat with him..
bcz i hope he can fully concentrate on his studies^^
i not suppose to disturb him de..
so,miss him in heart can liau lur..**
Dear,+u +u..
i draw it..^^ -->>


Today,for my bro..was a veri sad day..
because,he broke with his gf d..
he say his gf dun wan him liao..
with another boy aredy..
so pity oh..
jz start hvn 2 week..now,break lioa..
my mum said,the gurl was so stupid..
my brother so handsome also dun wan..haha..
maybe she heart pain because his son get hurt..
hahaha..few days ago jz saw he cut the a love shape photo n put in his wallet..
din know that my bro so rmantic wan..
shall i do so too..?==hahaha..
bt now..he throw the photo away aredy..
lol..so smal hav gf..i guess..he wont fel hurt too long de gua..
anyway,i wish he wil geting fine veri soon..^^

No comments: