Saturday, March 1, 2008

noRmal day,buT i'M happY..=)













dfghjhgfdfghjhgfdfgrgtrytrB4 i went art cls..CYNTHEAR,smile..^^ i'm happy..=D
[1-03-2008]

today was the 1st day or march..
hehe..i'm hapi..=]
one more month...
err..jz one more month!
31 days more..^^
y m i so happy?
maybe nth special for others ppl..
but 4 me..
it reali a day that i'mwaiting for..
i'm super happy..!
hahaha..
secrat larr..
cannot tell..^^
anyway,
reali looking forward for the day..=D
i wish 'you' same with me too..^^



TODAY,nth special happen today..
but my dad angry me ..=(
because i promise go breakfast with him..
but i din wake when he call me up!
not the 1st time di lar..
haha..sorry dad..
beside this,reali nth special..
woke at 12pm,4pm went drawing cls..
kinda weird la..i learing art with those GINA..
haha..all the small kid..between 7-10 years old..
but i reali like a boy there! he was so cute..like a ball!
reali!veri chubby..and nonstop eating..hehe..
he are so CUTE^^
8 years old i think..
he kep telling me..
' I hav nike sport shoe ah!..my bro hp 3.2 mega pixel ah..!u got or not??'
swt..everyweek the same sentence..
but i reali like him alot.. hav chance i wana take photo with him...
sometime, i also kinda swt with the teacher..
kep as me hungry or not..wan makan or not..
kep give me some biscuit,chocolate and candy..
n force me take hm 3 apple..=.=i dun wan..my home hav aLOT apple..
but no point..bcz she sayang me alot...
lolz..haha..anyway,all the children was like quite envy i hav apple and those candy!
so i fel proud of it!wahahah..although i dun like la..i take hm for my little bro..^^
after art cls,teacher said wan treat me diner..
hmm.. so paiseh..i told her i dun wan..she said tml her birthday..dun like that la..
so..finaly also get forced go in her car ..=.=
btw,reali enjoy having diner with her..thx teacher wong^^
tml was hers birthday,i was thinking wat should i gave her..
hmm..din hav any idea yet..
dun tel me RED PEN k?
hahaha..i ask every ppl..
they also gave me the same answer..
wan give teacher ah..RED PEN la..
lol..red pen out dated lia0..
i a little bit MODEN d..hahaha...
let me think think think....i wish i can get a great b'day present..
i hav an idea..but dun know gud or not..
i planned bake her a cake by myself..
should i?
but my cake..abit..wan give ppl ah..reali abit..
hahaha..see 1st bah..^^




No comments: