Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sad..i need you..


haiz..today reali make me CRY alot..
i'm reali veri SHUEI la..
so bad luck..!!i hate today..=[
i wake at 11 pm,but i fel my head reali veri pain..
like..dun know how to describe..
but no point..pain also mz go wat..
after prepare,i wait for the uncle..
today hav car practise wat..
1 pm i arrive there..
haiz..today i reali doing BAD!
i failed mani time on moutain!
7time,i success 3 time only..
wth!i can do wel during the previous practise..
y today i cant..arghh...!!
i reali try,but dun know why..
so,get scolded by uncle milion milion time!
monday going to take my car test d,dun know how la!


After car prectise,i reach hm during 5pm..
when i arrive home,my mum ask me accompany her shopping..
bt i decline,bcz the weather was so hot..
and i reali din hav that mood for shopping!
so she went shopping alone..
i planned take a shower 1st and rest..
i jz entered the bathroom,my maid call me..
she said:' saya mahu cuci kereta,bolehkah kamu reverse kereta itu,mami cakap panggil kamu reverse?'
i shouldn't reverse the car!!
but i kepo..i go reverse the car..
when i reverse n wanted to turn..
i crashed my car..and also my mum car..==
omg..i bang two new car..
jz take hm 1 week,i bang it liao..
i should fellow my mum go shopping..i shouldn't drive the car..T_T
u know wat,when i bang it..
i reali veri scared ..
i dun know wat to do,park bec the car..and..phone my mum..
then..CRY!alway cry cry cry..!
for sure,my dad heart will veri pain..
n MORE SURE..i get scolded like hell..
but i dun know wat he scold..
bcz he talk too loud,i cant reali hear in phone..
jz heart..something like ci*** n bla bla bla..
my heart BLEED n HURT!!
although he use to scold ci***..
he love the car more than me..T_T
he mean that?i guess so..
haiz,dun know how to face him when he reached hm tonight..
actually,i sad not because i will get scolded by my parent..
i'm so sad because..y i'm so useless!
recently,my family reali happened alot alot matter!
not family ploblem la..all also financal problem..
not business unsuccess..
jz..this year..my parent nid spend alot money..
new house,house renovation,new car, my studies..
i'm sure he nid alot alot moni..
all also nid moni,beside that..
my relative facing ploblem,also nid our help..
wat happening everyday also nid moni!
few week ago,my uncle accident..
few day ago,my grandma accident..
today..MY TURn!
i dont tml wat cummong soon!
i know i cant help anything..
so i try dun give ploblem..
hu know..i bang both car..==
LOL!!my heart was so PAINFUL see my dad busy working everyday..
haiz..y like that..
i reali dun know wat happened on me recently..
i reali sad..u aren't me..u dun know wat my felling now..
this momment..
i reali fel like wanted hug him and cry..
he are the oni one hu can make me cheers n smile all the time..
i reali need him.. =(

*misS mis miSs*

No comments: