Saturday, March 8, 2008

O8-o3-2o08~*

Morning b4 i went market..
my slpy look.. haha..sorry,
my room abit...paiseh paiseh.. -- >>


Prepare go to car practise..^^

This few day,nth much happen..
nth special happen..so..
i dun reali post alot..haha..
but for now..i'm so bored!!
sien sien sien..at home nth to do wat..
was like jz..eat eat eat..and EAT!
hahaha..going to becum pig veri soon liao..
tay y i find something to do..post lur..^^
hehe..today i wake at 8am..
slp at 4am,wake at 8am..so tired..
bcz promise wan fetch my grandma go market..
bt abit regrat..because she wake me up from my sweet dream..
i jz start my sweet dream oni..T_T..
but ok lah,mani ppl praise me at market..
alot auntie uncle said i'm so guai n so gud gul..
fetch grandma to market..hahaha..
my grandma also look like felt so proud ppl said her grandaughter guai...
hehe..

But fel like kinda slpy lur..
but cannot slp..
because uncle said today hav car practise..
so..canot slp..mz prepare..
hu know..after prepared ready..
uncle phone n told me that, heavy rain canceled d..
change tml..lol..but i cant slp aredy..
after sereval time practise..i turn dark liao..T_T
after test..i wan stay at home dun get sun aredy..hehe..
Raining day again..so cold out side there..
cold make me fel like eat ice cream!
xD but my maid said me sot d..so cold wan eat ice cream..
my mum lur buy alot alot ICE CREAm..
make me kep fel like eat ice cream only..
finaly i din eat..bcz..ice cream fat..!haha...
Today daddy bec from jakarta..
go 4 day aredy..
miss him ALOT nia..so happi can see him..=]
he said wan fetch us for dinner..
he promise 7pm will reach home together with mum..
but..UNTIL NOW HVN APPEAR!!always like that..

No comments: