Sunday, March 16, 2008

SatuRday..^^

Look for yesterday..^^ my face like pau!!Yesterday fel veri tired..tat y i din post..
lazy..but today nth to do..
so..i post lur..hehe..
hmm..Yesterday i woke at 6am..
agrhhh..veri slpy lea..
but also nid to wake..
because 7 am mz arrive penang..
today i SIONG KAI ah..
tat y mz go penang pray..
so,muzt wake early..
the woman in pink(centre)was my new godmother..^^--->>
she gave me angpow..rm518 ler..
wow..for me..
it consider alot liao..
ot bad also this godmother..hehe..^^

Hmm..but wake so early not bad also..
because..early in the morning can hear his voise..^^
i felt so sweet in my heart..
yestarday..my dear also woke at 6am..
hmm..kinda pity him lur..
mz wake so early for the interview..
seriously,i also veri nervous during he interview..
I'm so GAN JEONG sia!!
he send me the 1st msg when i having my breakfast..
he told me that he Passed the 1st interview..
(i smile)
after couple hours,he send me a msg again..
he told me that he passed the 2nd interview..
(i'm so happy..haha)
i can felt his nervous and his felling..
anyway,i dun wait for the 4 3rd msg d..
because Iknow he sure can do it..
he CAN :)

Finaly,
he passed the interview..
Congratz my dear..^^
did a gud job..=]
he is EXCELLENT!!
But,he going end of april..
on the moment,i think..
how my life is after he go?
hmm..
i'll take care my self..Keep going,dun look back..^.<
he fight for his future,i also should work hard for my future too..^^
hehe..for surely is..i'll miss him..alot alot alot..
and,i'll always love him..Always!!
Dear,no matter how long u wan me to wait for you,
i will wait til u come bec to my heart n by my side..^^
Nvm la,we still hav sereval time to enjoy and together..
so,jz appericaite the time that belongs to us..*.*
Anyway,
his happiness,his smile..
was the sources i'm happy..
Because,i love him.
Tat all..^^

No comments: