Monday, March 10, 2008

foR yoU,mY deAR..



After reach home..
reali veri tired..
after bathe..jz lye on the bed..
wah..reali veri siok!
during bathe..
i felt my hand n face like a litlle bit pain..
when i face the mirror..
OMG..sun burned..>.<
my hand hav 2 colour..
my face red like..an apple..
haiz..mz stay at home..
make sure dun get sun anymore..^^
HAizz..but something making me kinda moody too..
act..always when i receive his msg..
i felt so happi..^^
but for today..i'm not reali hapi lur..

Dear..
today,u told me that u wan to interview as a air steward at s'pore air line..
honestly,i reali fel kinda sad de..
fel like crying abit too..
because..if u reali be that..
i reali dun know wether how long we can meet each other once..
i was thinking..
do we din hav the fate can together with each other..
i hope not..
the most important..
i dun know our relationship can such strong or not..
i reali wish can always be with u..
hmm..but..
i know u love air line alot alot..
so..i wont object or disagree ur decide..
and..i 'll always support you..
i guess..this wat a gf reali should do bah..
always support hers lover..^^
i know it was imposible ask u dun go bcz of me..
and i also wont ask u dun go..
or stay for me..NEVER!
because..i wish u hav a great future and can do wat u like..^^
if one day u success..
i'll more happy than you..=]
i wish u can do it..^^
and i sure..u can do it..
as long as u happi,i also happi..
Anyway,i write this..
jz telling u that..
no matter wat happen..
i will always love you..
i rmb u told me b4..
u said i'm angel..and u will be my guardian angel..
until i dun wan u be..i wish u rmb..
i dun wan u leave me..or let me go..pls..
and dear..i'll never regrat being love with you in my long life..
Never n never..

*love you te most*
i wan to hold on to u forever..^^
mwakz..^^

No comments: