Monday, March 31, 2008

cheNg MenG. =*)

Time was running so fast,6 more days..
i m going to leave soon..
haiz..haha..this few days reali busy..
busy cheng meng,busy shopping..
i love cheng meng,also dislike cheng meng..
because..
there reali veri veri hot!tak boleh tahan sia!

ON the way to pray my grandma-->>

although there was veri hot..
but,i still wear alot clothes!
i dun wan turn dark..hehe..
jecket+long pants+cap+umbrella..!
hehe..but..still turn a bit dark ==
swt..but at least not so serious lah..hehe.
Friday cheng meng my grandma..


praying praing..-->>

after that went shopping..
was like from the shopping mall open until the mall close..
=D and bought alot thing..
is kinda enjoy sia .^^
but also eat alot too..==
this few days kep eating..
ZzZzZzzz..regrat d..T_T
Satuday go cheng meng my great gandfather..
wake early again..
after that shopping again...
he is going to open the durian with these knife == -->>
Sunday cheng meng my granpa..
TAT REALI HOT!!
summre so crowded.
tat y mz wake early lur..
i jz slpt 2hours only..
veri tired..
2am slp til 4am..
bcz 6 am mz arrive there..
sobs..look like panda d..=[
i SWEAR,strat college,i wan slp b4 12am!!
lol..do u think i can do it? if slp b4 12 pm,maybe i could.
xD hehe.
look at my cute daddy..wei..tat my umbrella..--->>
not reali suit his style i guess.hehe.
u know wat,after cheng meng?
shopping again ==
tired summore can go shopping!
this called,GIRLs..hehe
my life was like jz rotating,repeat repeat n repeated!
i been going the same shopping mall 4 time!swt..
while waiting my turn for pray -->
well,i dun wan go for shopping anymore,
as wat my mum said..
shop more spend more.
hehe..she said she afraid go shopping with me d..
she said,i tak boleh than u,u wan shopping,ask husband bring u go nex time.
but..i din hav husband wat..
go find 1..= =
haha.anyways,this few days,mani thing happen.
sad n happi..tired but enjoy.
but,overall..i'm happy lar =D
never letting myself sad,try to be happi ..^^
although i'm busy,but i still *misS yoU*..

No comments: