Friday, March 14, 2008

1sT timE droVe..=)

Today,i woke veri early.. bcz..somebody come my house..
the uncle who teach me drive..^^
he told me my P reardy d.. so he send it for me..=]
finaly,i hav my P aredy.. finaly..i can drive out aredy..
Yeah,i no nid drive taman d..^^ i wan drive OUT THE TAMAn!
i wan i wan i wan!! haha..but my parents not home..
so cannot.. alone?no! cant lah.. later my car bcum half.. hehe..

Glad my uncle came^^
he said..he can accompany me drive go out..
summore can drive highway..can drive fast fast!
lol..jz take P..wan learn ppl drive fast fast..
later mati tengah jalan..
choi!touch wood touch wood..! haha..
my uncle said he veri willing accompy me..
he said he no scare die..==
hey,wat does he means by 'dun scare die'.. haha..
but..mz treat him eat dinner..
wat kind or uncle he was.. haha..
anyway,i also promise him..
because i wan to drive..!haha..

i kep seing my lisence..
hmm..i told my dad..
daddy,my lisence nice also hor? lolz..
i mean my photo nice.. hahaha..
yer..beh paiseh.. no la..was joking oni..^^

so..i fast fast take my shower..
n prepare my first drove.. hehe..i fel veri excited!
but actually..i fel veri scared also..
i scare u bang my car again.. if i bang it again..
i sure kena PANCUNG KEPALA!
haha..my dad veri charm.. after i bang his both car..
he buy more 1 pair 'P' n stick on myvi..
act is stick lancer n vios wan.. now..myvi also hav P..
understand his meaning nah..? haha..
but today my mum drove myvi d.. mean that..
leave vios n lancer oni can let me drove..
imposible i drive estima wat..==
omg..since that day i bang both car..
seriously,i reali hav abit afraid drive that car..
T_T but..i still wanna drive!
hehehe.. but..i reali din know that..
during 5pm..so mani car wan..==
seriously,i scare! my heart jumping non-stop..!
expecially when i saw lorry.. hehe..i guess i reali nid drive alot..
one day i sure can drive well der..^^
anyway,i enjoy driving today.. hehe..
maybe ppl will think.. jz drive few round also so happy meh..
no drive b4 ah..so love driving meh..
but..i'm reali veri happy..
hmm..jz like a baby jz learn know how to walk..
also veri happi wat..and also love to walk around..
so, same case sia =]

No comments: