Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sPm resuLt..+.+

taken at my new house..*saw my sunburn on the cheast there* pain..T_T
today..12-o3-2008..
lol..
the day take spm result..
haiz..
see my look..
know that..my result sure veri 'GUD' de lar..
haiz..fel veri embarrassed nia..
summore met a fren..
kep say sad take 11 A ah..
make me more sad..==
haiz..dun say liao dun say aredy..
but..
hapi can met my clsmate n schmate again..
most of them also look more preti ler..
y i still the same..T_T
saw ppl hair so long aredy..but mine..
haiz..i SWAER!i dun wan cut hair liao..
i wan wait til it long..ONI cut!!!
Yer..i sad i sad i sad!!
After take result..
went new house with my parents..
see my new house..
dun know look like wat..-->>
dun know when oni can move in..
my parents veri charm de..
extended their room..
until the bathroom also bigger than my bro room ah..
so gai de..
my mum standing there!haha..--->>
anyway,today..
i reali sad for my exam..
saya menyesal sia!
jz arrive home..
so mani ppl msg n phone how was my result..
i was like..=X..
dun know how to say..
haha..
nvm lah..passed lioa..
as wat my darling said..
it aredy be a reality,dun sad for it le..
we should look forward n not look bec..
so,add more oil in my future bah..
seriously,i reali felt much better after chat with him..
always like that wan!
if i sad or moody..
after chat with him..
i will fine le..=Dhaha..
reali..love him love him..!!
ALOTs nia..hehe..
*i love you*

No comments: