Monday, March 3, 2008

sunday..^^

Yesterday when i reach hm..
it was abit late..so..i lazy post ..
hehehe..
also nth interest happen..
so,din write lur..
jz dun know y..
my heart fel like uneasy tis few day..
jz fel like,
something bad going happen..
i sued to fel so,and..reali happed..
haiz..this year reali kinda bad luck for my family..
and for myself too..
alot alot bad thing happened..
but i'm lucky to hav him accompany me when i was down...
i wish..always also hav him be with me..
aiyah,dun think too much..!!
anyway,i hope everything will geting fine veri soon..

Oh yah,yesterday,my sister invite a fren came to my house..
OMG..she was so preti sia!!
reali..haha..her voise are so soft n so sweet..
i like her alot..hehe..
i hope i can like her..
so preti so cute so polite..
soo sweett..-->>
haha..
but,if let me choose..
i still wana be cynthear..
i enjoy wat i having now..=]
expecially,my dear..^^


Nite,i went my uncle house..
they serve us steambot ..haha..-->>>
i enjoy eating there..and met again my cousin..
reali LONG TIME DIN SEE them!
all grow aredy..haha..
cousin bro also going taller than me ..
haiz..fel abit..OLD aredy..hehe..


But,one thing make me so sad..
they taught i'm my uncle's GF!!
lolz..he was 37 n i only 18 oni k..

M i look like this fellow gf??!!---->>
hahaha..bcz he used to bring alot those young 'China gul' hm..
taught i m china gul..= =
maybe she din see for a long period gua..
But,they me changed alot..
say me becum more preti liao!xD
hahaha..sure happi lar..
got ppl praise me wat..
hehee..

No comments: