Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my First blOg..^^


This was mine first time writing blog in my life..haha..kinda lazy write blog lastime..
but for now..is okay..because at home reali veri BORED!! til,smone suggest me write blog..hmm..
great idea too =]


-->> its for me..^^


okay,lets see wat happen yesterday 1st...




yesterday,25 feb 2008..a happy day for my parent n me too =) because,we are going to take mum's new car n my car ^^!dad,so sorry about i haven take my car test yet...T_T haha..i woke on 9 am yesterday..lolz,i been waiting my parents for more half hour,dun reali know wat they doing inside the room for so long..haha..finaly,they are ready..^^ but i kinda swt for wat they did!they are wearing COUPLE T-shirt which are red in colour..!so,i asked my mum,y waering so red today...'RED bring gud luck wat' she answered...=.=we leave home about 9.45am..my dad decided take my car 1st..so,we went to the mitsubishi company 1st..i also saw my new car for the 1st time....hmm..actually..this not the car i reali wan..anyway,thx dad ^^my dad ask me DRIVE bec home!=.=..hey hey..i hvn cn get my lisence leh..is quite a distance from my house..i dun wan increase the 'rate of accident of malaysia' hahaha..


after taken my car..we went toyota company which jz near by there..after done those signing work..then we drive it home liao..my mum number plat..same as mine also..lolz..my dad say was his lucky number..haha..


During nite..after tuisyen..i saw a black cat!lolz..make me to flash back my horror memory..$#$@&*# wth..dun wan to think about CAT anymore..make me uneasy!haha..anyway,yesterday reli was a happy day for me..n hav a hapi chat with my deardear.. and get a sweet dream during the night!hahaha.. Love you..^^

No comments: