Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my cute brother..

After car lesson,i arrived hm about 4.30pm..

do the same stuff again! take shower,lunch,ate medicine..

BORED! doing nth!

sit on the sofa n staring out the window..

of course my mind appear the same person again..^^

suddenly,my bro sit besideme n holding 'rain' poster..

'da jie,why rain's eye so small also so mani ppl like he leh?

y mumi always say i handsome..

but pei yee(the gul who he admire) dun like me?

she told me..she wan her bf like rain so yaoyeng..!

da jie..i also wana yeng..can u help me?!'' he said!
lolz..i fel like wana faint after he say so!haha..

he compare hiself with RAIN, korean star =.=
i better dun tel out,if not rain's fan will hit him..haha..

swt!kinda my mum fault..

she'r not suppose to bluff him(say that he was handsome..=x)

hahah! since i was bored!

so,i decided spend my FREE time on my cute little bro..haha..


i'm so bad! hehe..

i told him..if u wanna be yeng..1st,u should set ur hair!

so..get me a comb with ur wax along here,let da jie help u to bcum yeng!

omg..my poor little bro..he totaly belive wat i said!
i cheated his naiveness..
so evil me..

i jz pretense like veri pro and know alot..
then put some wax on his hair and comb it..

actually,i dun know wat m i doing..hehe..

finaly..DONE!

let see wat i did on him.. --->>the butterfly clip suit him alot!=p
hehe..

i'm sure he got to face several ploblem while he was washing..haha!

but..he look reali love this hairstyle n ask me help him to set again tml b4 he go sch..
=.= ..

he said he wanna show hui yee..swt..
WHY,my bro was so cute ?!
anyway,wish pei yee will like it..!
but i guess she wont..
hahahah!

No comments: