Thursday, February 28, 2008

RAininG's daY..**

It was raining out side there..
i was staring out the window..

hmm..dun know wether dear there rain or not..

i wish he wont get cold..*Hugs*

raining day make me think alot..

couple..lover..of course i miss my dear for the moment..

kinda miss him alot this few day..

more than before..maybe i was sick gua..

i need him..=[ haha..

<<--- i wan u hug me like that..^^
some one told me that..
miss a person was a 'xinfu'..

it mean that u know wat is LOVE..
u miss a person..
mean that u love the person
yah..i do..^^
hav a happy,sweet conversation with dear yesterday..
i wish our love never end..
and will goes better n better then b4..

*he* always be the one who BRIGHT up my day..
maybe he not the best for others..but he are te best for me..ever n foreveR..^^
Because was a raining day..

as a sister,i mean like a GOOD jiejie..lol..

haha..i should accompany my lil sister wait her sch bus..

kinda pity if letting she wait alone out there..

so..we sharing 1 umbrella and wait near the gate..

we been waiting for 10 minutes ..was so freezing standing out there!

and ..a little bit bored..my sis got an idea..

haha..she ask me take pic with my mum car..=.=

but..since free wat.. so i jz stand beside the car and use the umbrella to close my face..

jz awake from slp..so,better dun see my face la..hahaha..

my sister said..ladies who snap photo with car mostly sexy and beautiful..

but 4 me..was like GHOST of elephant..

i guess she mean i look like a ghost but the ghost was an elephant..

hey!HURT me deeply sia..!

i dun care it was raining or not..i pulled hers little pony tail and been chased her for couple round..

swt..=.= neighbour saw both of us chasing during raining day...

fun mah..but i forgotten i still a PATIENT..

summore play under the rain..hehe..

finaly,her bus came..say byebye with my sister with waving hand..

see again the photo she took jz now..

m i reali look like an ghost in elephant?

if ghost..i do agree..

if elephant arr..perhaps..gua..=D haha..
see this,
(wat she mean by the ghost of elephant) ------>>>
sorry, wearing my homesuit..haha!

No comments: