Wednesday, February 27, 2008

i woke at 10am today =]

wow!i woke so early today=]..

because i slept 9.30++pm las nite..

it was the most earliest day i slp within this 3 year..haha..

proud for that!=.=..!haha..

i'm hapi i can slp so early..kinda difficult to slp early lah..

haha..perhaps i was sick gua..

a patient suppose slp early lah..

and someone told me that NO LATE SLP FOR YOU..

hmm..muzt listen de..

but i haven recover!!haiz..

dun wan medicine T_T


hmm..today i hav my car practise again!

kinda hate go car practice bcz there was so hot..!

i guess i should wear baju kurung for the nex lesson..

if not i sure will turn dark d..btw,after couple time of practice,i can drive better than b4 ^^

at least no more 'mati engin' d..haha!

uncle say i 98% will pass!the 2% was..dun nervous!

ask me dun nervous..abit difficult..Try my best lah!

Anyway,i should thx the to uncle who teach me..

Although sometime he'll pekcek until fel like wana swallow me into his stomach during teaching me..

haha!thank alots, uncle..=]

(so bad uncle don't on9,he cant see) haha..

No comments: